Algae Face Mask
This gellifying mask contains marine trace elements that are essential for various metabolic functions of the skin, it
improves the absorption of active ingredients from products applied underneath the mask through occlusion.
Diatonamous Earth and Algin helps detoxify, soothes irritation, improves skin tone, tightens and retains moisture.
Professional only; 1 oz (30g) single-use foil pack
Irritated, Dull, Dry, Oily
Feature Ingredients known Benefits:
Sodium Diatomeae (Diatomanous Earth): The primeval seas lived diatomaceous algae whose silicic acid skeletons sank to the seabed when they died. Slows the degeneration of the skin by helping the various skin constituents (elastin, collagen, mucopolysaccharides) and retains moisture.
Algin: Rich micro elements and vitamins, gently detoxes, soothe irritation, improve skin tone, normalize sebum secretion, gently tightens the skin, improves absoption of
Vitalize skin, retains moisture
Pushes actives deep into the skin
The mask should set within 5-minutes, so be sure to apply any serums or complementing masks before the following steps:
- Combine 30 grams (1oz) of powder with 90 grams (3oz) of water. Note the water should be 20 degrees C/ 68 degrees F.
- Stir vigorously for one minute until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Apply the paste immediately to the face, avoiding the area around the eyes. The mask should set within 5 minutes.
- Leave the mask in place for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove by peeling it off in one piece.
Available upon request