The Jade Comb is more than just a comb for the hair and scalp and features several angles and edges for professional Gua Sha treatments and client home care.
This light-weight, easy to use design molds easily in your hand for use on the face, crown and body. The fence post-like ridges work to efficiently stimulate the energy points, un-tangle adhesions and create space by releasing stagnation and tension that attributes to multiple skin-related issues. The smooth edge irons and smooths the fascia and promotes the movement of lymph and exchange of impurities with essential nutrients for a brighter complexion and glow.
We have sourced directly to ensure you and your clients are using a top quality jade (not a jade simulant or dyed marble).
Some of our favorite ways to use…
- Forehead to crown (from brow thru hairline)
- Lower cheeks (from nasal labia fold to side of face)
- Neck (from clavicle to jawline)
- Back of neck (from base of neck and shoulders to occipital ridge following through hairline)
- Lymphatic Drainage (follow lymphatic pathways)
- Body (stimulate circulation, cellulite reduction)
- Crown (stimulate circulation and nutrients to scalp for hair growth)
Their are 2 types of Xiuyan jade with the lighter, more transparent green being a higher quality than the darker green types. The shades and colors vary slightly and are a true sign you are receiving real jade and not a colored imitation.
Instruction Guide is coming soon. In the meantime, we have dedicated a Facebook Site to learning how to use with simple clips and videos. Available to those who purchase the stone.