The CADV has led the fight to end domestic violence for over 30 years. They offer safety, education, prevention, and hope for survivors of abuse. Their mission is to lead the way to a society free from abuse by offering education and prevention programs and promoting well-being and economic independence for survivors of abuse.
Launch Date: October 2011 “Breast Cancer Awareness Month”
“Pink365” is a program developed to provide Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising 365-days of the year. Beauty Secrets has teamed with Ytsara to introduce an exclusive “Pink” Restorative Herbal Eye Poultice, which will be part ofour Pink365 Spa Kit with a percentage of all sales donated to chosen research foundation. We are currently exploring several options and will announce for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
- Training DVD: Step-by-step instructions on the proper use of the Ytsara Herbal Eye Poultice and exclusive techniques to reduce puffiness, fine lines, dark circles & achieve eye and facial contour & lift.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Message: The Facts! Demonstration on how to give a self-breast examination.
- Donation Card on inside of CD sleeve with self-breast exam diagram
- 48 Pink Restorative Eye Poultice (for professional use only)
- 200 Client Brochures with treatment description, before/after photos, instructions on how to give a self-breast exam with diagram and donation card.
In 2010, it was estimated that just among U.S. women alone there would be:
- 207,090 new cases of invasive breast cancer (includes new cases of primary breast cancer among survivors, but not recurrence of original breast cancer among survivors)
- 54,010 new cases of in situ breast cancer (includes ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) and lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS), of those, about 85 percent were DCIS)
- 39,840 breast cancer deaths
Cecily is active in supporting the Soldier Ride and rode in the 2008 68-mile Soldier Ride Hamptons that is dedicated to Lance Corporal Jordan C. Haerter who was killed in action April 22, 2008 in Ramadi, Iraq at the age of 19.
Beauty Secrets donated Ytsara spa products in support of Island Healing’s “pretty day” that was part of the 1st Wounded Women Warrior Ride 2011 that honored 30 women wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan. The women received gift bags, plus facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, and a make-over.
Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) began when several veterans and friends, moved by stories of the first wounded service members returning home from Afghanistan and Iraq, took action to help others in need. What started as a program to provide comfort items to wounded service members has grown into a complete rehabilitative effort to assist warriors as they recover and transition back to back to civilian life.
Thousands of wounded warriors and caregivers receive support each year through WWP programs designed to nurture the mind and body and encourage economic empowerment and engagement.
Beauty Secrets goal is to help support the purchase of WWP Packs, which are filled with essential care and comfort items such as clothing, toiletries, playing cards, and more – all designed to make a hospital stay more comfortable. Severely wounded service members receive backpacks as they arrive at military trauma units across the United States.
Injured warriors overseas who are evacuated from field hospitals to larger military treatment facilities stateside or abroad receive a smaller version of the WWP pack, known as Transitional Care Packs (TCPs), for immediate comfort.
Help a hero in need by purchasing a WWP Pack today or by making a donation. Your pack will be presented to an injured service member recuperating in a military hospital. Learn more about this opportunity to bring light to a young hero when he or she needs it the most.